EGL9.2: Flat file Commitment Control Budget Journal Import (KK_JRNL_IMP) Process Allows Budget to be Entered for Non-Control Chartfields
(Doc ID 1995025.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
KK Budget Journal Import allows for non control CFs to be imported, but FS_BP errors - can't removed errored CFs because incorrect chartfield does not display in the journal entry page. The budget journal entry page follows the budget definition control chartfield restrictions
Steps to Replicate:
1. create a budget journal import file with the product filled and ledger group CC_ORG
2. go to Budget Definition page, check the Ledger Group CC_ORG, the product chartfield is not defined in the Keys and Translations Chartfields.
3. Navigate to Commitment Control > Budget Journals > Import Budget Journals
4. Attach file and import - identify journal ID in message log
5. Navigate to Commitment Control > Budget Journals > Enter Budget Journals
6. View journal ID and look at lines tab - select post journal from menu and process
7. Journal will return in error, view error information and see the non control CF error message
8. Try to view the non control chartfield in the journal page to correct, field does not exist - journal is stuck in error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document