EGL9.2: Non Control Chartfields Can Be Entered In Journals When KK Budget Journal Import Is Used.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, KK-Flat File Budget Journal Import
KK Budget Journal Import allows for non control CFs to be imported, but FS_BP errors - can't removed errored CFs because incorrect chartfield does not display in the journal entry page. The budget journal entry page follows the budget definition control chartfield restrictions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) create a budget journal import file with the product filled and ledger group CC_ORG
2) go to Budget Definition page, check the Ledger Group CC_ORG, the product chartfield is not defined in the Keys and Translations Chartfields.
3) Navigate to Commitment Control > Budget Journals > Import Budget Journals
4) Attach file and import - identify journal ID in message log
5) Navigate to Commitment Control > Budget Journals > Enter Budget Journals
6) View journal ID and look at lines tab - select post journal from menu and
7) Journal will return in error, view error information and see the non
control CF error message
8) Try to view the non control chartfield in the journal page to correct,
field does not exist - journal is stuck in error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms