Page Spin During Attachment View In Add/update Requisitions, Receipts and Vouchers
(Doc ID 1995290.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users in our organization frequently Add/Update Requisitions by including an attachment. If they click "view" the associated document prior to clicking "attach", the result is an eternal page spin when they subsequently attempt to "attach" the document. If users do not select "view", they are able to attach without the page spin.
The reported issue is also happening in Receipts and Vouchers as well.
Steps to reproduce the issue for Requisitions:
1) Go to Add/Update Requisitions
2) Create a Requisition and save
3) Go to Line comments and add an attachment
4) Before clicking ok, click on 'View' to view the attachment.
5) Then click on OK button, page spins
Steps to reproduce the issue in Vouchers:
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable -> Vouchers -> Add/Update -> Regular Entry.
2. Select "Add a new value" tab and click on "ADD".
3. Click on "Attachments" link on the right hand side.
4. Click on "Add Attachment" and upload a file (pdf, doc etc....)
5. After uploading DON'T click on "ok". Click on the file link which you have uploaded.
6. The file will open in a new tab or a new window.
7. Now click on "Ok". The file won't get attached. The page spins continuously.
Note : If we directly click "ok" after uploading the file. The file gets uploaded without any issue. Issue occurs only when we click on "ok" after opening the file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document