Last updated on APRIL 01, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplemental Learning shows all the status values even after dropping a course.
Expected to see only dropped status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add a Supplemental Training under Main Menu > Self Service > Learning > Supplemental Learning
- Type = Equivalent Experience
- Status = Planned
- Go to Main Menu > Self Service > Learning > Learning Plans
- Click on Details
- Click on Modify button
- Change the status to Dropped
- Save it
- Navigated back to the Learning Plans Details page(using the Return to previous page link)
- Check that the status of the learning is still in Planned status
- Click on the Modify button
- Able to see all the status for the Supplemental learning even after dropping the learning.
Due to this issue, users can move a dropped Supplemental Learning to any other status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms