Last updated on APRIL 02, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on "View Results" in the Analyze Ratings page, it is processing for a very long time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Learning Reports > Analyze Ratings
- Without any criteria, click on View Results
- The following message is displayed "This Search may take a long time without appropriate search criteria. Do you want to continue? (18102,8) "
- Click yes to process the search
- It is processing for a very long time And eventually it got a page with xml display.
- Usually, for other long search we got a time out error but for this case, we are not disconnected and we can go back to the same page and launch another search which also fails and displays another kind of xml source code.
- When no result is returns, the page display the message correctly.
Due to this issue, users cannot view results in the Analyze Ratings page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms