Unexpected error in VAT set up on Purchase Order Creation via Auto Sourcing process (PO_AUTO_SRC) and Expedite Requisition (PV_AUTO_SRC)
(Doc ID 1996049.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Create a Purchase Order for Business Unit US001 in Vendor Contracts.
2) After selecting my contract lines and selecting stage PO I received a procurement contract number.
3) Then proceeded to PO Auto Sourcing. I ran the procurement contract number unitl I received success posted as seen below.
4)Retrieve my PO number and saw the following error.
“PO ID: UNASSIGNED
Unexpected error in VAT set up. An error was found in trying to determine VAT entity information or Bill to VAT Country or Bill From VAT Country.“
1. Issue with Expedite Requisition sourcing.
2. Issue with Auto Sourcing.
3. Not an issue with Copy Requisition method.
4. Not an issue with sourcing process when I change address sequence to 2 in Payables and Procurement setting - At vendor location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!