Error (10200, 563) Change Request Rows Errors After Being Processed by Change Order Process (PO_POCHNG)
(Doc ID 1996066.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user tries to create a change request on the line which has cancelled receipts and deleted voucher, it goes to error with the message (Cannot reduce PO Quantity below Vouchered Quantity (%3) on line %1, sched %2 (10200, 563)) and prevents the user to create Change Request on the same line.
Cannot reduce PO Quantity below Vouchered Quantity (%3) on line %1, sched %2 (10200, 563).
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Create a Requisition with 5 lines and it should require workflow approvals.
2. Approve it and do budget check.
3. Source it to PO and do budget check.
4. Dispatch it.
5. Receive all the 5 lines.
6. Create a voucher.
7. Attempt to create a change request by reducing the QTY on 2&3 lines.
8. You will get error saying unable to change that REQ QTY already been vouchered.
9. Delete the voucher.
10. Cancel the lines(2&3) in the receipt.
11. Now create change request.
12. It will accept and goes for pending approval.
13. Approve the REQ
14. Approve the CR from buyer center.
15. Run the PO_POCHNG process from manage change orders. It triggers the FS_BP process while running and will go to success.
16. Then, check the result in manage requisitions(CR processing errors)
a. It will show this error - Cannot reduce PO Quantity below Vouchered Quantity (%3) on line %1, sched %2 (10200, 563).
Since the voucher has been deleted, it should not point out to the deleted voucher and creating this issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document