EAP: Mass Payment Cancellation with 'Stop' and 'Do Not Reissue/Close Liability' Option does not Unmatch the Voucher
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher is not unmatched automatically when the Payment is canceled with 'Do Not Reissues/Close liability' option using Mass Cancellation page.
1. Create a Purchase Order that requires a Full Match.
2. Create a Voucher and associate it to the Purchase Order.
3. Run Matching process which matches the Voucher to Purchase Order.
4. Post the Voucher.
5. Pay the Voucher using Pay Cycle or manually.
6. Post the Payment.
7. Navigate to the Accounts Payables > Payments > Cancel/Void Payments > Mass Payment Cancellation page, select the Payment and cancel the Payment with close liability option.
8. Run Mass Cancellation process.
8. Post the Payment.
9. Run Voucher Posting process to close the Voucher.
10. Match Status on the Voucher still shows as Matched.
The Match Status on the Voucher should be set to Ready.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms