EMM: Unable To Generate Preventive Maintenance Work Orders
(Doc ID 1996230.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for Currency 11-Oct-2016***
When running WM_PM, some of PM schedules did not generate PM WO's. It looks like when the previous PM_WO is cancelled, a new PM W/O cannot be generated for the same PM Schedule.
When a PM W/O is cancelled, a new PM W/O will be generated for the same PM Schedule upon rerunning the PM Process.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create a PM Schedule.
2) Submit the run control for the PM Process at Run Preventive Maintenance.
3) Verify that a PM W/O was generated at View Preventive Maintenance.
4) Cancel the generated PM W/O.
5) Submit the run control for the PM Process at Run Preventive Maintenance.
6) Verify that a PM W/O was NOT generated at View Preventive Maintenance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document