Questions Regarding Events & Notifications - Processing Notifications For Purchasing in 9.2
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some customer questions in regards to Enterprise Components > Events & Notifications:
1) Does BU Overrides = BU Level Notifications page?
2) If question one is true, then there is no other set-up for BU Level Notifications and these notifications are not being sent out, is that correct?
3) Does Notifications System Overrides = System Level Notifications page?
4) Pages show that this is delivered BUT, Worklist, Email and XML Notification is disabled for the Processes. What does this mean?
Does this mean that notifications will not be sent out in regards to the System Level Notifications page?
5) If any of these Process Categories in the Notification Registry have notifications checked in the Allow Users to Override section, does this mean that notifications are being sent to users when this action occurs? So for example, according to our current setup, a buyer should be receiving notifications when a requisition change is approved?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms