Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Project - Processing Status Link process, PC_STAT_LINK, is updating the Processing Status for a template to "Pending" and the result is that the templates are no longer available to use to create new projects. PC_STATUS_LINK should not update the Processing Status for the template which should remain 'Template'. This will allow the template to be used to create new projects.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Project Costing > Project Definitions > General Information and add a new value specifying 'Project Template' in the Create field on the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter a description and save.
- Navigate to Project Costing > Project Definitions > General Information, select the Add a New Value tab and select 'Project From Template' in the Create field.
- Use the Project Template prompt on the Create Project From Template page and confirm the template created above is available.
- Navigate to Project Costing > Utilities > Project-Processing Status Link and run the PC_STAT_LINK process.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 and confirm the template is no longer available on the Project Template prompt.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms