Last updated on APRIL 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build Process is not calculating Match Delay Days specified at Business Unit level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Payables Definition > Matching and enter Match Delay Days greater than 0 and specify this option as 'Default to Higher Level' at the other hierarchies.
2. Create a Purchase Order that requires matching.
3. Load Voucher data into ExcelVoucherUpload template and Post the XML.
4. Run Voucher Build process.
5. The Match Due date on the voucher is set to the current date.
The Match Due Date on the voucher should be calculated based on the delay days.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms