EAP: Voucher Build Process is Not Calculating Match Delay Days
(Doc ID 1996404.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build Process is not calculating Match Delay Days specified at Business Unit level.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Payables Definition > Matching and enter Match Delay Days greater than 0 and specify this option as 'Default to Higher Level' at the other hierarchies.
2. Create a Purchase Order that requires matching.
3. Load Voucher data into ExcelVoucherUpload template and Post the XML.
4. Run Voucher Build process.
5. The Match Due date on the voucher is set to the current date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!