EAP:VAT Error on RTV Voucher - VAT Transaction Type Field is Required
(Doc ID 1996541.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build process creates RTV Voucher with the following error.
VAT Transaction Type: Field is Required
Unable to determine the VAT Code and/or the Transaction Type (9060,341)
Ship to Country on the line must match the Ship To Country on the header (9060,707)
1. Navigate to Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Payables > Payables Definition > Voucher Build, select RTV Debit memo with Create Adjustment option.
2. Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier, change the country on Address tab to USA for CAN0000001 Supplier.
1. Create a Purchase Order with ship to location as USA and dispatch PO.
2. Create another Purchase Order with ship to location in Canada and dispatch PO.
3. Create two Receipts for the above two Purchase Orders.
4. Create RTV for both the Receipts.
5. Deplete RTV ( Inventory > Fullfill Stock Orders > Stock Requests - > Express issue)
6. Run Voucher Build process for 'Return to Vendor' Interface.
7. Voucher is created with the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document