Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Secured case becomes accessible to agent not a member of the Provider Group owning the case after case reassignment.
1. Logon to CRM 9.2 PUM Image 5 as VP1
2. Activate the delivered policy: CSS:Assigned To Changed HRU01 After a HelpDesk Case is Saved Active Call Center Operational Policies 01/01/1900 12/31/2099
3. Log in with HHDUSA_MGR (Jorge Menendez) create a new secured case and select provider group "Case Escalation".
Set Assigned To to Jorge.
4. Jorge re-assigned the case to HHDUSA_AGT1 (Claudia Salinger) in provider group "Benefits Administration" and the assigned to is Claudia and case is still secured. Claudia is not a member of the Case Escalation provider group.
5. Log in with HHDUSA_AGT1 (Claudia) and navigate to my worklist inbox and open the case from the inbox
6. Claudia re-assigned the case back to provider group Case Escalation with Jorge as the assigned to. The case is still secured.
7. Claudia from the case, clicks on the 360 Degree View in the case toolbar to review the case in the unauthorized case section of the 360 Degree View page. Click on the case. Claudia cannot open the case from 360 and get an
error message. This is correct.
8. Click on Home link upper right hand corner. The Agent My Cases pagelet should display. If not, go to personalize content, and under HR HelpDesk section, check the box for Agent - My Cases and click on save.
9. Go the Agent My Case pagelet, type the case number for the secured case in the Case ID box and click on the Go button.
ISSUE: The case opens even though the case is assigned to Jorge in a secured provider group where Claudia is not a member. Claudia should not be able to see the case any longer.
10. Navigate to HelpDesk > Search Cases, enter the case number in the Case ID field and click on the search button.
The case opens still. It should NOT as it is a secured case.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms