EAP: When Real Estate Management Creates a Payment for Future Date Schedule Date When Voucher Build is Run in AP This Date is Ignored
(Doc ID 1996698.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build process run for a Real Estate Management transaction creates Voucher with wrong Payment Schedule Due Date. the payment will have the Scheduled Date as the current date + the Vendor Payment terms and this is incorrect.
1. Go to Real Estate Management > Lease Administration > Payables Leases > Create Manual Payables.
2. Create Payment with Future Date in the Schedule Date.
3. Go to Real Estate Management > Lease Administration > Payables Leases > Processing Payments and Approve Payment.
4. Go to Real Estate Management > Lease Administration > Integrations > Manage Interfaces to AP/Billing and Run the Interface.
5. Check the VCHR_PYMT_STG table and the Scheduled to Pay date is the future date that was entered on the Create Payment Page.
6. Run the Voucher Build and the Scheduled Due Date is current date + the Vendor Payment terms.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document