Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1 . Clone a Super User and create your own for replication.
2. Under User Preferences Navigation set the BU and SETID.
Call Center Tab
3. Give access to Display Templates ACCESS to CRM_HE & CRM_HE_SUPPORT.
4. Go to Display Template Family Setup Component Tab. Make CRM_HE_SUPPORT as Default
5. Go to Display Template details Page
6. Pick the one for RC_CASE component and CRM_HE as template ID and Description as Higher Education
7. Drill Down on Case Page >Show Section Details and Under CASE_INFO section > enable the View Mode
8. Now do that above 2 steps for CRM_HE_SUPPORT & RC_CASE component
9. Case Page >Show Section Details
10. Now Add a Case with Display Template Family CRM_HE
11. Save the case and click on 360- Degree view
12. Go to Support cases Tree
13. Click on the Case ID hyper Link
14. After the click, notice the History Dropdown on the top right hand corner which allows you to navigate back to where you came from prior to opening the case.
15. Now change View Mode ¿Higher Education Support¿ to ¿Higher Education¿:
The moment you change the Display Template, the navigation dropdown disappears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms