Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying PUM 6 which includes Bug 18140833 for FSCM 9.2, Single Payment Vouchers are not appearing in EFT Remittance Advice (APX2027).
1) On External Accounts > Payment Method page, set Form ID = EFT2 for the Payment Method = Electronic Funds Transfer
2) Added a voucher for an EFT vendor
3) Ran pay cycle and the voucher is selected
4) Ran APX2027 to the web and open the report
5) The voucher is selected on the EFT Remittance Advice
6) Added a Single Payment Supplier
7) Added a single payment voucher for the vendor I created
8) Ran pay cycle and the voucher is selected
9) Ran APX2027 to the web and open the report
10) Received the following message:
This file cannot be opened because it has no pages.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms