Error "PTPSQLRT error in PS Manufacturing background processing: DA771-FETCH-CMP-LIST." when Running the 'Revalue Inventory and WIP' Process (SFPREVAL) and the BOM Component Yield Is Set to 99.99 or 99.9998
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Cost Management - Version 8.4 SP2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Manufacturing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This Knowledge Document applies to Cost Management releases 9.1 and 9.2.
The below error is issued when running the 'Revalue Inventory and WIP' process (SFPREVAL) (navigation: Cost Accounting, Item Costs, Update Costs, Cost Update/Revalue) and the BOM Component Yield is set to 99.99 or 99.9998. Yield set to values such as 99.9 or 90 does not make the process fail.
Action Type : SQL FETCH
In Pgm Section : SQLRT: DA000-FETCH
With Return Code: 56535
Error Message :
> 2014-10-02-04.27.31.170000 SEVERE ERROR IN PGM:(15050,3) PI(13828) Program(SFPREVAL)
PTPSQLRT error in PS Manufacturing background processing: DA771-FETCH-CMP-LIST.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Create a PID for a quantity of 10 an Item which has a BOM Quantity of 1 and Component with a Yield of 99.9998.
- Record a completion of 3 at Operation 10.
- Enter a Scrap quantity of 3 with a percentage of 100.
- Comsume a quantity on all Components.
- Run the 'Revalue Inventory and WIP' process (SFPREVAL) > it fails with the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms