EAP: Prepayment Voucher Automatic Application Option - Brazilian Localization
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The automatic prepayment application option (PREPAID_AUTO_APPLY) existing in the Payables Business Unit settings is not being respected when the voucher is created via batch process Voucher Creation (AP_VCHRBLD).
1. On Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Payables > Payables Options, do not flag PREPAID_AUTO_APPLY
2. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs, and create a PO and dispatch
3. Navigate to Purchasing > Receipts > Add/Update Receipts, and receipt the PO
4. Navigate to Purchasing > Manage Fiscal Document > Fiscal Document > Fiscal Doc with Receipt, and create the fiscal document
5. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Build, and run voucher build to create voucher
6. Go to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, and check voucher
The auto apply prepaid is flagged.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms