Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When executing either the LOCATION_FULLSYNC or STATE_FULLSYNC integration message, only the message for English is processed, when the system should generate multiple XML - one for each language.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up integration broker in both HCM and CS.
2. Activate service operation STATE_FULLSYNC, create routing, and active handler in both instances.
3. Activate the message queue ENTERPRISE_SETUP in both instances by clicking the Run button.
4. Update security by adding the service operation to the required user's permission list.
5. Run the Full Data Publish process to synchronize the data by navigating to Enterprise Components, Integration Definitions, Full Data Publish Rules.
6. Execute the Full Data Publish Process by navigating to Enterprise Components, Integration Definitions, Initiate Processes.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are confused that an error is encountered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms