SES Search - External Job Posting Missing New Job Openings when Sorting by Posting Date
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Job Posting missing newly added Job Openings, when sorting by Posting Date
1. Sign using PS/PS
2. Navigate to Careers, to view External Job Postings; check the list to see
how it is being sorted and what is the most current Job Posting, check posting date.
3. Create a New Job Opening, completing Posting and Hiring Team information, click on Save/Open
4. Run the SES search HC_HRS_JOB_OPENING_INCR
5. Run the SES search HC_HRS_JOB_POSTING
6. Navigate to Careers, check the Job posting list sorted by Posting Date
7. Note that the new JOB opening 504078 is not shown in the list
8. Check the posted in Facet, the new job opening shows 504078
9. Search for Job Opening Enter 504078, then click on search, note the Job Opening is returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms