Case Note Subject and Details Displayed as Blank after Sending Email Reply
(Doc ID 1998060.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Case Note Subject and Details Displayed as Blank after Sending Email Reply.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Case and Save the Case.
2. Create a simple note with Subject and a blank Details and Save the Note.
3. Check this Note and click Email.
4. In the Subject copy and paste the text as given in “email subject with blank note.txt”
5. In the Message area copy and paste the text as given in "email body with blank note.txt". Select email address by checking the check box and send the mail.
6. Subject coming as blank and issue is we cannot close this Case now.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot close the Case with Blank Subject Note.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document