Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Peers are not available for selection at Manage Delegation. This seems to be a regression of Bug 12941657 (fix was delivered in HRMS 9.1 Bundle #9).
Navigation: Self Service > Manage Delegation
1. Go to Delegation Installation Settings and note that Specific Hierarchy = By Part Posn Mgmt Supervisor.
2. Go to the Job Data > Job Information page and note that Reports To = 19000200.
3. Go to Add/Update Position Info and note that Empl ID KU003 is the incumbent for Position 19000200.
4. Sign in as Empl ID KU0003.
5. Go to Manage Delegation and create a new Delegation Request.
6. Note that the Empl IDs returned are the peers for Empl ID KU0007. KU0008 is one of the Empl IDs.
7. Sign in as KU0007.
8. Go to Manage Delegation and create a new Delegation Request.
9. Note that the peers for Empl ID KU0007 (including KU0008) are not returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms