When The User Is Trying To Add A Project Manager, Receiving An Error Message - "Date: 2014-11-01 is not between Project Start date: 2014-11-25 and Project End date: 2014-11-30. (13100,495)"
(Doc ID 1998360.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change or add the Project Manager for a Grants Project or a regular project created within project costing
the following error occurs.
Date: 2014-11-01 is not between Project Start date: 2014-11-25 and Project End date: 2014-11-30. (13100,495)
The PeopleCode program executed an Error statement, which has produced this message.
1. Create a Proposal, Submit and Generate an award
2. The start date and end date on the Project is say 2014-11-01 and 2014-11-30 respectively
3. Go To Project Activities, Change the Start date from 2014-11-01 to 2014-11-25
4. Go To Project General Information and try changing the Project Start date.
A message will appear asking to change the effective date of the Project Location.
5. Just change the date from 2014-11-01 to 2014-11-25
6. Go To The General Tab and change the Project Start date to 2014-11-25 and save. The system saves without any issues.
7. In Include history mode, review the Project Location. There are 2 effective date rows. One with effective date of 2014-11-01 and the other 2014-11-25.
8. Go To Project Team page and change the Project Manager start date from 2014-11-01 to 2014-11-25.
The system gives the above message and does not let the user to save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document