EAP: Remittance Advice Sent in English in Case of Acknowledgements
(Doc ID 1998478.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When vendor's preferred language is German, it is expected that the remittance advice be sent in German language when it is specified on the Pay Cycle to use Recipient's Preferred Language.
This is working fine in case of payment layouts not requiring acknowledgements, however, in case of acknowledgements, the advice is sent in English ignoring the vendor's preferred language.
1. Go to Vendors > Vendor Information > Add/Update > Vendor, and set Up vendor to receive remittance advice for ACH, and specify Preferred Language = GER
2. Go to Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts, and set up bank for Financial Gateway ACH payment method and support acknowledgements
3. On Reporting Tools > BI Publisher > Translations, make sure Translations exist for AP_REMIT_ADV template
4. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, and create ACH voucher
5. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Payment Selection Criteria, and create and run pay cycle (Note that Use Recipient's Pref. Lang. is checked)
6. Check LANGUAGE_CD in PS_PMT_ADDRESS_TBL > GER
7. Navigate to Financial Gateway > Process Payments > Payment Dispatch, and dispatch the payment
8. Navigate to Financial Gateway > Process Payments > Import Acknowledgement Files, and upload the acknowledgement files
Email and report are sent in English language not German.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document