Effective Sequence is Not Increasing Automatically in Job Data when Additional Assignment is Created: 'Error while updating the employee's additional assignment with Empl Rcd 1. (1000,1343) '
(Doc ID 1998554.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Job Data page create an additional assignment for an employee with the Employee Record 1.
Then the Job data with the employee record 0 is terminated with the same effective date as the additional assignment date. The Additional Assignment should be terminated automatically with effective sequence 1 from Job Data page but the below error occurs:
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Navigate to Main Menu >> Workforce Administration >> Job Information >> Add Additional Assignment
- Create a new assignment for an employee. The employee record is 1 for the additional assignment
- Navigate to Main Menu >> Workforce Administration >> Job Information >> Job Data
- Open the Job data of the above employee for employee record 0.
- Terminate the employee with the same effective date for employee record 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document