Related Content Links for Company Directory Bring Back Incorrect Fields, Employee Photos Not appearing in the Org Chart when Accessed through Dashboard
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Related Content links for Company Directory bring back incorrect fields
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter the employee name in Search box in Home page. Click on Employee name, able to view all the fields.
2. Now go to the second profile in the Last Search Results and click View in Company Directory. The display is incorrect. The proper fields aren’t being displayed for the employees.
ISSUE 2 :
Employee Photo Not Showing on Homepage link (MyOrgChart) through the Manager Dashboard but shows when selecting Company Directory from the Main Menu.
Steps to replicate :
1) Logged into HR 9.2 DEMO as PS to Main Menu > Company Directory > Preferences. This is set to show " View others Info".
2) Main Menu > Manager Dashboard, then next to Jill, click on Actions > View in Company Directory . EE photos aren’t displayed.
3) Log out / log back in. Main Menu > Company Directory > My Org Chart, EE photos are displayed.
Actual behavior : Employee Photo Not Showing on Homepage link (MyOrgChart) while accessed through Manager Dashboard.
Expected behavior : Employee photo should always be displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms