Last updated on APRIL 13, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When configuring the Job Opening template, if you click the drop-down arrow for a list of possible Job Opening Content Types, the list displayed in the DEMO environment has more options than the list displayed in your environment. Items listed on the Primary Person Profile do NOT appear as sections on the Job Opening template, as described in PeopleBooks.
1. In DEMO environment, Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Recruiting > Templates > Job Opening Template. Choose the Template Structure tab.
2. In the Job Page Content window, click the "Add Sections" button near the bottom of the page, to get a blank row for the new section.
3. Click the down arrow in the new blank row to see a list of items that can be added to the Job Opening Page Content.
4. Make a note of the available options.
5. In a different environment, repeat steps 1 to 4.
6. Note that in the second environment there are not as many options as in DEMO environment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms