Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Australia - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lump Sum E under $400 is not being added to the gross amount on the Payment Summary for employees that receive a Lump E payment and are terminated in the same pay run, and the termination date is not equal to the period ending date of the pay run.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- For example, test with monthly period July 2014.
- Enter a Lump E amount under AUD 400 as PI for the current open period (in this case July)
- Terminate the emplid before the period end date (i. e. 27 July).
- Calculate and finalise the Pay Calendar.
- Create Payment Summary Data for Tax Year 2015.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms