Absence Entitlement Not Refreshing For Non Linked Absence
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The System Element FIRST EVT BGN DT is not getting refreshed properly for a mapped absence when more than one absence is entered in to the system.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. OSP AT 1 is a mapped absence from SSP AT1.
2. Amend the Linking rule on Absence Take OSP AT1, and remove the Eligibility flag
3. Process and finalise the absence calendar within calendar group GG M2014 FPS 01
4. Enter the following absences on Absence Take SSP AT1,
15th April 2014 to 30th April 2014
2nd May 2014 to 5th May 2014
6th May 2014 to 18th May 2014
Override the Statutory Earnings for each take from the Additional Information tab and the Override Average Earnings hyperlink
5. Create a Corrective Absence Retro Process Definition
6. Create a Corrective Absence Retro Event Definition
7. Add a manual retro trigger for the employee
8. Process the absence calendar contained in calendar group GG M2014 FPS 02
9. Review the Absence Results table, for the mapped absence OSP AT1.
10. As an additional test the second absence was input with a begin date of May 3rd, for another employee, and the results still show the FIRST EVT BGN DT for the absences incorrectly
11. Test 3 Linking rule completely removed.
12. The FIRST EVT BGN DT is still incorrect for a mapped absence
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms