Supplier Registration Approval Buttons Missing while trying to Approve a Second Request
(Doc ID 1999966.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Registration Approval Buttons are missing while trying to approve a second request, second pending Supplier.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Create three Suppliers for approval.
2. Log in with approval user
3. In Suppliers > Supplier Registration > Manage Registration Approval find Suppliers in Pending Status.
4. Select one Supplier for approval => Approval frame is open
5. In Approval frame, down - left is Approve button ( along with Deny and Request More Information)
6. Press Approve to approve and OK in Approval action.
7. Approval of Supplier is finished. Press Go Back to return to Manage Registration Approval.
8. In Manage Registration Approval list on Company Name field there is a filter with previous approved Supplier.
9. Empty (delete) contents of Company Name field and press Search.
10. Entire Manage Registration Approval list is shown. Select next pending Suppliers to approve.
11. In Approval frame, after a previous finished approval, buttons APPROVE, DENY and REQUEST MORE INSTRUCTION are missing
12. Close to MAIN MENU and reopen from MAIN MENU the Manage > Request > Approval and repeat procedure (steps 3-5).
13. Buttons APPROVE, DENY and REQUEST MORE INSTRUCTION are again in the position.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document