Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management Brazil - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Brazil 9.1 version, Global
SQR report Ledger Activity (ambrl200.sqr) has an error when listing the "Begin Cost" value on colum "Deprec". This line sums the value from depreciation transactions: Additions, Adjustments, Recategorizes, Transfer In, Transfer Out, Retirements, Depreciation, Prior. Depreciation.
But the report is not considering value from Prior. Depreciation.
report should be considering value from Prior. Depreciation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Owned Assets > Basic Add: Add an asset with minimum information. Acquisition date equal to Accounting date. Accounting date from last month.
2) Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Asset Book Information > Define Tax/Depr Criteria. Update In Service Date to a year before accounting date.
3) Asset Management > Depreciation > Processing > Calculate: calculate asset depreciation
4) Asset Management > Depreciation > Review Depreciation > Info Asset Depreciation: verify if it was created a PDP transaction.
5) Asset Management > Financial Reports > Cost and Depreciation > Ledger Activity: run the report for 1 month prior accounting date to 1 month after accounting date
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms