Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to complete Form I-9 Employee Verification, the manager cannot submit Document Type B & C. The error occurs when Document Type A is completed or if Document Type A is left blank.
Document Title Required.
Cursor focus is set back to Document Type A > Document Type drop down box.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Form I-9 > Complete/ Reverify EE Form I-9
2. Select EMPLID for Employee I-9 Verification
3. Leave Document Type Section A Blank
4. Complete Sections for Document Type B & C
5. Save Transaction
6. Error Message Generated and Cursor Focus Sent Back to Page to Enter Section A
Due to this issue, users cannot follow guidelines of US I-9 Form which requires either Section A OR Sections B & C be completed for employee. EE Record is Incomplete and MIssing US Regulation Info.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms