Change Request Status Stuck In Budget Not Checked Although The Req Is Valid And Approved
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change Request status stuck in budget not checked although the req is valid and approved
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable KK for Purchasing, for this issue pre-encumbrance is not configured, only encumbrance
2. Create ePro requisition with Pending status and do budget check
3. Login as Approver approve it
4. Return to Requester, create a PO copy from above requisition, approve and budget check this PO
5. Go to "Manage Requisitions" page, edit requisition, increase quantity, submit it again.
6. Login as Approver again. Approve this requisition with change request.
7. Now run budget check from the requisition, the status of the change request says "budget not checked"
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot complete change order process
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms