VAT Code from Item Category VAT Defaults is not Used While Running Load Requisition
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VAT code in VAT default is not used while running Load Requisition. When creating requisitions through Load Requisition （PO_REQLOAD）with specifying a category which has non-taxable VAT code , non-taxable VAT code is not used.
1.VAT Code is lets say VATC1 at Item Category VAT defaults
2.VAT Code is lets say VATC2 at Vendor Location VAT Defaults and Purchasing options
1. Lets create a requisition using Online mode manually in Add/Update Requisition
2. Enter the Item Description, Qty, Price , Vendor Details
3. Save the Requisition
4. Check VAT Defaults. VAT Use type along with other defaults are populated. Vat code used is VATC1 as defaulted from Item Category
5. Try the same requisition using Requisition Loader.
6. Lets see requisition Loader Default
7. Lets navigate to Purchasing > Requisition > Stage for Loading
8. Lets Load the requisition
9. Lets check the Requisition
10. Tax amount is added here. However VAT Code is VATC2 and not VATC1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms