VAT Code from Item Category VAT Defaults is not Used While Running Load Requisition
(Doc ID 2001472.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VAT code in VAT default is not used while running Load Requisition. When creating requisitions through Load Requisition （PO_REQLOAD）with specifying a category which has non-taxable VAT code , non-taxable VAT code is not used.
1.VAT Code is lets say A at Item Category VAT defaults
2.VAT Code is lets say B at Vendor Location VAT Defaults and Purchasing options
1. Lets create a requisition using Online mode manually in Add/Update Requisition
2. Enter the Item Description, Qty, Price , Vendor Details
3. Save the Requisition
4. Check VAT Defaults. VAT Use type along with other defaults are populated. Vat code used is A as defaulted from Item Category
5. Try the same requisition using Requisition Loader.
6. Lets see requisition Loader Default
7. Lets navigate to Purchasing > Requisition > Stage for Loading
8. Lets Load the requisition
9. Lets check the Requisition
10. Tax amount is added here. However VAT Code is B and not A
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document