Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.54 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Fluid Homepages, the signout link calls URL /?cmd=logout&fmode=1
fmode=1 is not supposed to be in the URL and this causes the signout logic to skip custom signout.html pages and call on signin_fmode.html instead.
1. On your web server, locate and open signin.html.
2. Open signon.html, select Save As, and enter the name signout.html.
3. Make some changes to signout.html so you can recognize it when called
4. Login to PIA
5. Select PeopleTools, then Web Profile, then select Web Profile
Configuration, then select Look and Feel.
6. In the Signon/Logout Pages group box, change the value of the Logout Page
field to signout.html.
8. Restart servers
9. Login to Fluid Homepage, and use Fluid Homepage's Sign Out link to see if signout.html is called
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms