Error in HCM 9.1 Pages: "Phone Type Already Exists" Instead of "Data" (18032,1681)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Message catalog (18032,1681) is used incorrectly in the following navigations:
1) Set Up HRMS, Product Related, Workforce Administration, Workforce Data DEU, Accident Insurance
2) Self Service, Personal Information, Phone Numbers
3) Workforce Administration, Global Assignments, Track Assignment, Dependent Data
4) Workforce Administration>Personal Information>Biographical>Additional Names
5) Main Menu - Organizational Development - Position Management - Review Position/Budget Info - Position History.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms