Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When HR 9.2 was delivered once the Profile Actions were reconfigured to not be displayed then the Profile Action field on the Team Profile Members page was not displayed as well.
The tests below will show that as delivered or at least with PUM Image 01, this worked as described. It will also show that at PUM Image 05 when testing this same issue, Profile Actions field is still available even when all Profile Actions have been unchecked.
When testing for Job Profiles, it is working correctly and you will find that if all the Profile Actions are reconfigured to not be available in the Profile Actions field then the field is no longer available as well.
Steps to Replicate
1. Test 1: Sign in as PS/PS
2. Using an environment with PUM Image 01, Navigate to Manager Self Service > Learning and Development > Current Team Profiles
3. Select an Employee, select person and next page, note that the Profile Actions field is available as well as values shown in the drop down.
4. Navigate to SETUP HCM > Products Related > Profile Management > Profiles > Profile Actions – Uncheck all the boxes for the Available Actions.
5. Navigate back to Manger Self Service > Learning and Development > Current Team Profiles select an employee, then next and use Person profile, note the Profile Actions Field is no longer shown
6. Test 2: Sign in as PS/PS using an environment greater than PUM 01, I used an enviroment with PUM 06, and the same steps shown above in Test 1.
7. Test 3: Sign in as PS/PS using a Current 9.2 Environment PUM 10, follow the same Steps as Shown in Test 1 to verify that the Profile Actions field is still Showing on the page Even Though all the Profile Actions have been Unchecked.
8. Do a comparison using PUM 10 using the Job Profile Navigation Manager Self Service > Learning and Development > Maintain Job Profiles, access a Job Profile and you will see that the Profile Action field is not shown on the page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms