ETL9.1: ESS Worklist Page is Not Updated with Correct Originator On Stage 2 Approval Process
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multistage approval, if first manager denies some time but not all, but second level approver denies all the remaining time the employee's worklist is not updated to reflect that the second approver also denied the time. The worklist still shows the first approver as being the one to deny the time.
Expect the employee's worklist to be updated with the second level approver name as denying the time. Unless this happens the employee may think only the one day was denied and not realize that all time was denied and needs to be resubmitted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. workgroup uses multistage some reported time approval
2. report time for several days and on one day report regular, overtime and sick
3. stage 1 approve denies the sick time
4. check that employee received denied worklist from stage 1 approver
5. Manager does approve the rest of the time, timesheet shows as needs approval as the second stage approver hasn’t approved the time as of yet
6. stage 2 approver denies all the remaining time on the transaction
7. see if the employees from list is updated for Transaction denied from Stage 2 approver or not
Due to this issue, if the employee had accepted the fact that the one entry was denied and was OK with it, they may not be aware that all of their time was denied until they get no paycheck when they expect one for the remaining time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms