Last updated on APRIL 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incremental index is not working on PUM Image 6 as it is making CLOSED classes appear in "Find Learning " and "Enroll learners".
Closed classes should not appear in Enroll Learners or in Find Learning.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as an Admin and navigate to Enterprise Learning >Catalog> Maintain classes
- Find an ACTIVE class and change the status to "CLOSED"
- Run Incremental index LS_LM_ACT_CI . Notice that the process ran to success
- Go back to Find learning or Enroll learners, the closed class is available for further enrollment
- Now run the full index and make sure it runs to success . Now go back to "Find Learning" or "Enroll Learners" the closed class does not appear.
Other scenarios which were found are :
|Class Status||Index (LS_LM_ACT_CI)||Enroll Learners||Find learning|
|CLOSED||FULL||Class not found (passed)||Class found ( failed)|
|INCREMENTAL||Class not found ( passed)||Class found ( failed)|
|ACTIVE||INCREMENTAL||Class not found (Failed )||
Class found ( Passed)
|ACTIVE||FULL||Class not found ( failed)||Class found ( passed)|
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms