EAM: Recategorization - Error "Page data is inconsistent with database. (18,1)"
(Doc ID 2002167.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error "Page data is inconsistent with database. (18,1)" when trying to recategorize an asset with multiple cost lines in more than one active chartfield combination from a non-depreciable Category to a depreciable Category.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create an Asset with the following details:
- WIP profile
- 3 asset acquisition details lines:
2. 2 of them with the same chartfield combination and set as “To be capitalized” one with a different chartfield combination, needs to be “To be capitalized later”.
3. Capitalize the first 2 asset acquisition detail lines first then capitalize the 3rd line.
4. Try to change the category to a depreciable one (e.g.AUTO) - Error "Page data is inconsistent with database. (18,1)".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!