EAP: APY1406 Incorrectly Reports the Voucher Under Wrong Supplier When Report Supplier By Option is Set to 'Invoice Supplier'
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payables Open Liability Report, APY1406 is incorrectly grouping Vouchers when Report Supplier By Option is set to 'Invoice Supplier' under Report Format Options on the Run Control page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a voucher for Invoice Supplier = Office Depot and Remit to Supplier = American Express Travel Agency.
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Accounts Payable > Reports > Voucher Reconciliation > Payables Open Liability.
3. Create Run Control. Select Report Supplier By as 'Invoice Supplier' under the Report Format Options.
4. Run Payables Open Liability report.
5. Voucher is listed under Supplier Office Depot as expected.
6. Create another voucher for Supplier = Robert Half and Remit to Supplier = American Express Travel Agency.
6. Run the Payables Open Liability report.
7. Voucher is incorrectly grouped under Office Depot instead of Robert Half.
It is expected that second voucher is listed under Supplier Robert Half.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms