EGL9.2: While Posting Reversal Journal in Adjustment Period Encountered "A reversal adjustment Period was entered even though the 'Adjustment Period' wasn't selected. (5010,157)"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to post system generated reversal journal where original journal was an adjustment journal that had reversal option selected as Adjustment Period and adjustment period populated in the reversal page link.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Make sure that period is open for adjustment periods in the Open Period Update screen.
2. Create adjustment journal, just can use defaulting adjustment period.
3. Click reversal link and select Adjustment Period, also populate reversal period and date.
4. Post original journal so that reversal journal is created by system.
5. Try to post adjustment period reversal journal.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
A reversal adjustment Period was entered even though the 'Adjustment Period' wasn't selected. (5010,157).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms