Workflow does not Re-initialize for Denied Requisitions that have been Updated
(Doc ID 2003097.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Log in as User/Requester Navigation: eProcurement > Requisition - Created one line Special Request Requisition X
2) Log in as Department and Proj Approvers
3) Approved the line
4) Log in as Item Category Approver
5) Entered comments and Denied the line
6) Log in as Requester VP1 Navigation: eProcurement > Manage Requisitions
7) Edited line comment – added attachment – clicked OK
8) Save & submit – Requisition X remains Denied
9) Logged in as Department and Proj Approver- Requisition is not in Worklist
10) Not available for Approval
11) Log in as Item Category Approver- Not in Worklist
12) Not available for Approval
13) NOTE: When editing the requisition as Requester the usual Warning message below was not received.
“Editing this requisition will restart the approval process. Upon editing the requisition, clicking the Save and Submit button will restart the approval process from the beginning for the entire requisition.”
Actual Result: Denied Partially approved Requisition when edited with comments does not re-initiate workflow
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document