Requisition Line Status does Not Match Status in Change History
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) Create special request requisition in demo environment
2) Submit requisition
3) Login as approver and approve req
4) Login as requestor and edit requisition
5) Click the description
6) Edit Item description
7) Click “Save & Preview Approvals” (DO NOT click Save & Submit)
8) Click “Submit”
9) Status is pending
10) Status is pending in Manage Requisitions
11) View Change History. Current status is O
12) The issue only occurs when user clicks “Save and Preview Approvals”
13) When user clicks “Save and Submit” the status in the Change History is P for pending.
Result: View Change History. Current status is O, the status in the Change History is expected to be P for pending.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms