EAP: Use Tax Amount on Original Voucher is Not Copied to RTV Adjustment Voucher by Voucher Build Process
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RTV Voucher created by Voucher Build process has no Use Tax amount. Use Tax amount on original Voucher is also added to the Sales Tax amount of the Adjustment Voucher resulting is wrong Sales Tax amount.
Navigate to Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Payables > Payables Definition and select RTV Debit Memo with Create Adjustment Option on Voucher Build tab.
1. Create a Purchase Order and dispatch it.
2. Create a Receipt by copying PO.
3. Create a Voucher copying PO Receipt.
4. Enter Sales Tax amount on Voucher less than the Calculated Sales Tax to apply the difference amount to Use Tax.
5. Run Matching.
6. Post the Voucher.
7. Create RTV.
8. Dispatch and Reconcile RTV.
8. Run Voucher Build Process.
Adjustment Voucher is created with no Use Tax amount.The Use Tax amount on the original Voucher is added to the Sales Tax amount of the Adjustment Voucher.
Use Tax and Sales Tax amounts on the RTV(Adjustment) Voucher should be same as the original Voucher.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms