Ship To Address is Not Changing When Ship To Changes On The Requisition Settings
(Doc ID 2003641.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ship to Address is not changing when ship to changes on the requisition settings . There are 5 lines created using eProcurement Requisition page with default ship to (say US001). After that user went and changed the default ship to with say US005 on the requisition settings page. The ship to value is defaulted in all 5 rows but the actual address is not changed on couple of rows.
Sometimes all the lines shows up with correct addresses.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition for 5 lines using Special Request Items
2. Change the Ship to ID at requisition setting page and select Override for all Distribution lines
3. Save and Submit the requisition
4. Edit the Requisition and Change the Ship to ID again
5. The Ship to Address is not updating correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document