Section Summary Groupbox Still Shows In Section Even If There Is No Rating And Comments
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HCM 9.2 Tools 8.54
Issue : The section summary groupbox still shows in section even there is no rating and comment for employee and manager evaluation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as Admin.
2) Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Product Related > ePerformance > Document Structure > Template Definition
3) Chose any template and remove checkbox for Rate section and comment section for all roles. Ensure no role can rate and comment this section.
4) Create document for employee using this template.
5) Login as Manager and Navigate to Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Current Documents
6) Enter the details and complete Finalize Criteria step
7) Log in as Employee and go to Main Menu > Self Service > Performance Management > My Performance Documents > Current Documents to complete self evaluation, that section don't need employee input overall rating and comment, but the Section Group summary still shows in document.
8) Login as Manager and go to Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Current Documents
9) Open the document and also can view this empty summary groupbox in the document.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms