EEX 9.2: Expense is Not Getting Released from Budget for a Closed Expense Report When Partial Travel Auth Applied on It.
(Doc ID 2004929.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense is not getting released from budget for a closed Expense Report, if a Travel Auth is applied on it partially.
1. Create a new Travel Authorization (TA)with 3 lines and get it approved.
2. Budget Check the TA
3. Create an Expense Report from the TA.
4. Delete line number 1 and 2 from the Expense Report
5. Budget check the Expense Report ( Now the TA encumberances should be liquidated)
6. Pay the Expense Report and run Post payment process.
7. Cancel the payment with options void and Close liability.
8. Run Cancel Payment process ( This will make the ER status to CLS and budget header status of the ER to N)
9. Run Budget Checking process for that Expense Report.
Expense is not getting release from Budget.
Expense should get released from Budget.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document