For Process ID Requisition or Purchase Order, when Stage is Set to use the Level - Line, Changes to any Line Triggers Workflow for All Lines
(Doc ID 2005159.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document will detail what causes all lines to be resubmitted to workflow on a multi-line Requisition (Req) or Purchase Order (PO) when only a single line has been changed.
Below is a screen shot of what is meant by Line Level using Process ID of Requisition, the same applies to Process ID of PurchaseOrder:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure AWE for Line Level Approval (as shown above circled in red)
2. Create a multi-line eProcurement requisition
3. Completely approve the req
4. Change the quantity on a single line on the requisition
5. Save & submit, all lines are being submitted to workflow.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document