Last updated on MAY 01, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While adding a new TRANSFER row through Manager Hire process, the Job Data row added is defaulting the compensation details from the future dated row that has been already there in Job Data for the employee .
For Example : Job data having a a row 1 dated 23rd Feb 2015 . Add another row 2 which is future dated sat 01- May -2015. Now through Manager hires enter a "transfer" row for a date say 24-April-2015. This row through manage hires would be a row between row 1 and row 2 and defaults to the compensation details for the row 2 dated 01-may-2015 and not row 1.
Expectation is that the new future dated "transfer row" entered through Manage Hires , should have the compensation details of the previous row 1 ( 23rd- feb-2015) which exist and not the compensation from the next future dated row 2.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Internal applicant applied for a job opening which was for a different position .
2. Applicant was successfully moved to Manage Hires.
3. In manage hires , the option " transfer " is used to hire this applicant into a new position on a future date
4. There was already another future dated row in Job data for this employee with new compensation details for a later future date.
5. The newly transfer row is between dates for rows which already existed for " previous row " and "future row ".
6. Enter details and complete the Hire, a new row is inserted between the two rows that already exist with wrong compensation detailes carried for the next future dated row.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms